On the other day we have checked the “Famous 5 Minute Installation Guide” to set up WordPress, although the installation is simple it needs to be done with more attention and you need to be little extra cautious while creating MySQL database and users. We need to thank the automatic script installers which are being offered by the we hosting companies and out of all I love SimpleScripts which is offered by HostGator, BlueHost, HostMonster.
Installing WordPress (or any other CMS) is very simple and just involves very little steps to follow-up in order to complete the installation. Just follow this guide which helps you in installing WordPress using Simplescripts.
How To Install WordPress Using SimpleScripts?
- Login to Web Hosting cPanel.
- Check for SimpleScripts and click on it.
- In the script list select WordPress.
- Click on Install in order to initiate the Installation.
- Select the WordPress version which you would like to install (latest stable version is preferred) in “which version of WordPress would you like to install?” and select the domain on which you wish to install WordPress in “where you would like WordPress Install?” tab, accept the license agreement and click on “Complete” to kick-start the installation.
- The next window will show up the installation progress (usually it takes less than a minute to complete installation).
- Once done it will show up the login path and the admin credentials to login to your WordPress setup (you will also receive an email at your registered address which will contain the login credentials of your WordPress installation)