Facebook Fan Pages are probably one of the best places to attract users and visitors online and Fan Pages allow businesses, public personalities, organizations, blogs or websites, and allows the business/brand owners and webmasters to create a public presence on Facebook.
In case if you are the one belonging to the above mentioned categories and would like to register a Facebook Page, please follow this tutorial which helps you in creating a Facebook fan page successfully. Here’s how to create a Facebook Page for your blog:
- Logon to your Facebook account and then Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php or simply click on pages which will be in left navigation pane and then create.
- Click on “Brand or Product”.
- Choose a Category: select “Website“ (Chose the category of your choice. In my case it is website).
- Enter the Facebook Page name in the text field (ex. InfoGenra or InfoGenra Fan Page).
- Check “I agree to Facebook Pages terms” then click the “Get Started” button.
Start customizing the page by uploading the picture and stuff like that, That’s it! Your blog/website now has a Facebook Page, don’t forget to do the post creation tasks like adding up an image and some information about the page & make sure you invite people.