In case if you’re the one who uses FeedBurner for offering your feeds (We offer InfoGenra Feeds through FeedBurner, Make sure you are subscribed), you could have noticed that the feed updates which are sent by emails will be notified through your registered email id of the FeedBurner, i.e. say for example, your FeedBurner login id is firstname.lastname@example.org, then the feeds of your website which are being sent to your email feed subscribers will be the same id as your registered one.
It will be much more better and looks more professional if you can send those emails from a mail id which is registered @yourdomainname.com (for example email@example.com). For achieving this you need to change your communication preferences in your FeedBurner account.
How To Change FeedBurner email id?
- Login to your FeedBurner account.
- Click on Publicize from the main menu and then click Email Subscriptions which is in the left pane.
- Select Communication Preferences and with in that select Communication Settings.
- This is the place where you can change your email ID to your preferred one.
- That’s it, Save the settings.