At the F8 Conference which was held yesterday Facebook has introduced some interesting changes like TimeLine which will create up a complete a new world right in your Facebook profile.
Recommended: How To Get Back The Old Facebook Layout?
Just follow the below mentioned steps (don’t forget to pretend yourself as a developer ) and upon completion of these steps you will be landed in the new wonderland “TimeLine” successfully.
How to Enable the New Facebook Timeline?
- Login to your Facebook account
- Follow this link to get started with creation of Facebook TimeLine (You are just creating a Facebook app for that).
- If you are registering for developer for the first time the system will ask you to grant access, click on Allow to go further.
- In the right top corner, Click on “Create New App”.
- Enter the CAPTCHA and click Submit.
- Upon creation of the App in the left navigation pane click on “Open Graph”.
- In this screen fill up the spaces “People Can” & “A” with favorite terms/things (again it doesn’t matter) and click on “Get Started”.
- In this page, scroll down and click on “Save Changes and Next”.
- Click on Save and Finish (This page one may not appear for all).
- Head over to your Home Page and check for “Introducing TimeLine – a New Kind of Profile” and click on “Get It Now” to start with.
- Voila..! you are landed on your New TimeLine page now.
Please note: During the developer release, only other developers will be able to see your new timeline. Everyone else will see your old profile.
Let us know if you need any help in setting up your Facebook TimeLine Page.